If you are interested in applying for a place at Shireland Hall, please request a visit and ensure you have read the information on this page.
An application form can be downloaded here
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for places at Shireland Hall Primary Academy are welcomed from families living in any Local Authority. The application process varies between Local Authorities so please contact the Local Authority in which the child lives for further information.
Sandwell Local Authority, go to http://www.sandwell.gov.uk/schooladmissions
Birmingham Local Authority, go to http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/schooladmissions
Dudley Local Authority, go to http://www.dudley.gov.uk/resident/learning-school/parental-support/school-admissions/
Walsall Local Authority, go to http://cms.walsall.gov.uk/index/education/school_admissions.htm
If you require any support with your application, please contact school and speak to our Admissions Officer or a member of our Wellbeing Team.
Mid-Year Admissions Process
If applying to change school mid-year, the following process will begin once an application has been received by the academy:
1. The Academy identifies whether a place is available in the relevant year group
- If a place is available and there is only one applicant, the academy will offer the place
- If a place is available but there is more than one applicant, the school admissions code will be applied to determine which application is successful and the academy will decline or offer the place
- If no places are available, the academy will decline the application and place on the waiting list
- The waiting list is valid for the current academic year only
2. If a place is offered, the academy will make contact to arrange for an induction visit and to agree a start date
2020 – 2021 Admissions
2021 – 2022 Admissions
Parents applying for a mid-year place from September 2021 will be considered using the following policy and criteria.
2022 – 2023 Admissions
Parents applying for a mid-year place from September 2022 will be considered using the following policy and criteria.